<body>
Saturday, October 16, 2010


Therefore i'll persevere.

Many many things happened,
& i guesse things happened for a reason.
This ain't a good starting of nearing the hols.

Yes, you have your pov. I'll have mine too alright.
If that's what you think is right, do it then.
I wanna make my tears worth.
I'll wait, to see what really matters.
As time passes, i'll get a clearer view, a clearer vision.
Make a wise choice, & later, do not regret.
Do not regret what choices you've made as it was once your desires.

This is my day,
I gotta persevere & hold on tight,
For the privilege of both.
Be happy fionn, be happy.



It means you've been strong for too long .

Music!
Open up your ears^^


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Profile!
the girl next door

Photobucket

FL ; ɯıן uuoıɟ
CHIJ St Joseph's Convent
13th May 1995
wine_1218@hotmail.com
Table Tennis.
Facebook
Twitter

Leave a message before leaving! :}

Credits!
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration