<body>
Birthday again .
Tuesday, June 8, 2010


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JERI GERL {;

-
Celebrated this gerl's birthday ytd at granny's house :D
She's my youngest baby cousin &
Guesse what , her dad gave her a wii set for her bithday present .
Good life huh ? She's only 5 yknw ._.
Helped them fixed up wii & there they go , playing it really crazy !
-


-
I played boxing with my aunt , I SWEAR IT WAS A KILLER .
We had to go on & on til the third round & i won ! :D
Cause i used all my might to PUNCHHHHH xD
It was indeed fun , some time during the holidays ,
you guys may come my house & play wii too !
I know zhimin's addicted ! Heheheh ,
-
Just before cake cutting , headed to the garden for some firecracker playing !
It was beautiful , i managed to capture some awesome shots .
Take a look ! ;D
I could never get a full circle ):
So this is all i could capture .
-



This was the best ! I took two sticks , light it up , & there it goes ;D
My brother attempting to make a full circle ! o_o
I captured this ! & it was really really pretty :DDDD
-
Played the wii til real late , & reached home at 1.30 am :/
Reached home , bathed , sleeeeeeeep :D
-
Todayyy , 8th
Went to school for emath lesson , I thought it starts at 9.30 ._.
But it starts at 9 ! I reached there about 9.45 & i thought it was
reasonably late , until Karina told me it started at 9 ,
I was like o___o . Man , i was FOURTY FIVE MINUTES late man !
Geez , learned about congruent & similarity :D
-
After lesson , headed to marilyn's house downstairs for waffle , heh heh ,
Yum yum ! :D
325 home , & here posting (:
I shall go now , byeeee :D


Labels:





It means you've been strong for too long .

Music!
Open up your ears^^


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Profile!
the girl next door

Photobucket

FL ; ɯıן uuoıɟ
CHIJ St Joseph's Convent
13th May 1995
wine_1218@hotmail.com
Table Tennis.
Facebook
Twitter

Leave a message before leaving! :}

Credits!
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration