-
"Cause you're this moment yeah ,
The minute of one hour of one night ,
You might be the centerFresh face for my fantasy . "
-
I'm finally posting :D
Haf been very lazayee these few days :x I'm not feeling well now , gawdddd .
Tmr's school programme would be the yog booth thingy :D
I've not yet set the 20 questions for you guys :x
I'll shall do it ltr , make sure it's hard , so you guys dont get your prize ,
MUAHAHAHA ! ^^ (jkjk) :D
MUAHAHAHA ! ^^ (jkjk) :D
The prize would be very nice kays , i hope you guys would support 3H's booth !
-
Just came back from church ,
72 home w/ ying die ;)
Church was kinda normal .
Nothing much happened , just that realised more things have changed .
Nothing much happened , just that realised more things have changed .
I finally got to see you huh ,
long time no see !
You still look pretty the same ,
You still look pretty the same ,
not gonna change how you look like to me ;D
Heh heh ,
-
-
I miss you zhijie , D;
We shall go out sometime kays ,
We shall go out sometime kays ,
ILY BUNNAYE OWNER <3
-
Let's talk about ptm ,
RAWRR , it's gonna be so awesome , not .
Have not told mum some results ,
just gotta pray that she wouln't ask , miracle yeah .
So yeah , i planned to surrender tnight ;D
Pray for me alright x_x
-
According to marilyn , tmr's yellow's bday ,
It's elston's bday too !
& Yeah , huge generation gappp f3 .
& Yeah , huge generation gappp f3 .
Recently , i bought marilyn some clothes in maple .
HAHAHAH , i laugh so hard that i fell of the chair -.-
Seriously , you made my day ytd marilyn ;D
I shall giv you guys a hint .
It's green , GREEEEEEN , VERY GREEEEEEEN , ABSOLUTELY GREEEEEN .
& the most interesting part , would ofc , be the hat !
It's cute , ._.
-
Haha ,
I bet during th june hols , we would be like that .
This is me ! This is marilyn ! xD
Right marilyn ? :DDD
-
Hahah , i shall go set the questions now ,
Hahah , i shall go set the questions now ,
I'll post again soon !
buhhbye ! <33
Labels: What pretty eyes you've got there .




