"I’ve learned that I still have a lot to learn.
I’ve learned that people will forget what you said,
people will forget what you did,
but people will never forget how you made them feel."
Didnt go church today.
Cause ytd, celebrated cousin's b'day til 12++
& reached home about 1 & slept at 2 :/
It was kinda
Those kids were in their kiddy paradise w/ balloons & party hats.
While i sit at a corner w/ my songs.
Oh well ,
Luckily, jiahui came! Finally, someone to ease my boredom.
We did some magic trick thingy ._.
I'll show you guys in school okay ! ^^
Played puzzle :/
& EATTT. BBQ MARSHMELLOWS \m/
& Many more :D
Felt so tired that i fell asleep on th floor :/
Oh please , i woke up at 5 in th morning & played til 12+ -.-
It was really tiring.
Wanted to stayover at granny's place but i changed my mind in th end :/
Last day mapling tday ^^
Maybe i'll be back.
Depends ......................
Haish. Went gpq & all, fun yeah.
Hanged out with Mike;Son . Had some heart to heart talks. Awesome bonding.
I've got a new nickname , toben. LOL.
Just logged out x_x
I gotta go finish up my amath homework :D
NINE people added me on msn & i really dk who they are.
When i appear online. They totally spam me .
Gosh , gross stuff :/
Hmm, i'm disgusted by your behaviour.
I hope you guys grow up, come on.
We're alr 15. Stop acting like small kids & being so immature.
Just a short post here yeah . ~
So see you guys on monday !
Bye darlings <3
We dont need to be like you peeps.
To us, simplicity is the best.
Yes, you cant doubt us.
Labels: At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet.



