"Would I rather be feared or loved?
Um, easy. Both.
I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."
-
Hvent been posting due to my laziness :D
School was
God dammit. Why must i have it during maths, during th test. -.-
In th end, i gotta chiong the inequalities test & go to the toilet.
Thankfully, the test was not that bad (:
It was chinese , where i see Ms Buttercup
& aftr that, its finally reeeeeccess :D
Those lessons aftr reccess aren't interesting anymore :/
MY ALL TIME FAV ARRIVEDDDD, which is ,
-BELL RINGS-
SCHOOOL ENDDDDS ^^
-
Headed to Kovan w/ mwl , chow, shen, hannah & Peapea :D
Ate at , umm... whats that place called? Kino .... kino sth -.-
I ordered the kiddo bento. LOL. & I GOT THIS CUTE BOOKMARK ^^
& THE CUTEST THING, THEY GIVE SMILEY FACE FRENCH FRIES <333
HHAHAHAHA, I sound like a deprived kid.
Walked shen to the Mavis tuition there ~
I wanted to go up & take a look cause Mavis gave me many memories :D
Went up, stepped into the room.
Wow, i was surely impressed.
The smell of the room kinda evoked my senses(FROM LIT)
& suddenly so many pictures flashed by (:
I rmb so many things mannn.
There's only one thing i can say.
Mavis classrooms' smell NEVER changes.
Hhaah, i still rmb, i know you from there Mr Donkey ^^
The guy who liked Arsenal & some shytt person in th team. ~
I would nvr forget you even though idk where you are now. LOL.
We've lost contact, so oh welllll (: Only, -memories-
OH OH, I've sth to say. Please man,
to those people i know, DONT DRINK COKE.
Cause .............
Coke is used to clean up blood spills on highways.
Gross rigght? :/
Hahaha thats all i guesse :}
Hope tmr's gonna be a better day :}
byeeeeeee !
HEARTS YOU MANYYYY MR TOOPID :D
Labels: I stared at the stars and consider my insignificance.



