"Girls are like pokemons, you need balls to catch them."
On thursday , made YOG banner for table tennis, gettin
drenched in th rain few hours bfore tuition is highly discouraged -.-
The paint smell was really strong & its causing my head to suffer alot :/
Finally we were done aftr much hardwork ,
Thanks chow , angelica , shen , aiysha , jiayi , huiwen , chantel , bryna (:
Appreciate it alot that you guys came to help :D
It doesnt matter if ours get chosen cause its all our hard work in it!
Good job guysssss :D
Ps: Sorry chow; babydar ): I didnt mean to get you sick! ):
It was tuition at night & i was uberrrr tired D:
On Friday , chow didnt come t school :/
Went to this dental bus thingy & i got cavity -_-
The dentist say i consume too much sweet , HAHAHA.
How can you not eat sweet when your friend brings a can to sch everyday? o_o
During chem class, felt bored so i drew soceress94 xD
& SHE DREW ME BACK & I LAUGHED LIKE SOME CLOWN -.-
IT WAS HILARIOUS I SWEAR.
Didnt go trng tday cause got caught in th rain the previous day & felt sick.
Furthermore , in th morning, got caning from my mum just bcause
i said i didnt want to go school cause i've a headache.
She caned me when i was brushing & i swear , this time round ,
i'm not scared of the cane anymore :D
I'm proud of that though. Mum got a shocked when she saw me
continue brushing despite the caning. She eventually stopped.
Well , i'm getting immune & i did it.
She's just too conservative , its alr the 20th century , what more does she wants ?
Its no longer the past fionn that abides by the rules & not retalliate whatever she does.
I'm alr 15 , i wont rebel her but i will have my stand.
Ironically , during class , she texted me.
she asked if i'm okay & if i want her to cook porridge.
I didnt reply cause i really dk what to say.
I not her punching bag or whatever.
Hope you understand, mum.
(& ytd, she wanted to confiscate my phone cause i didnt report to her when school ended-.-)
Tday , which is saturday, woke up early in the morning
& my mum fetch alex, clara , haiqi , peegeok & zann to Republic Poly (:
It was some youth talk going on.
& its interesting :D
Had fun & just reached home :/
tireddddd yeahh.
Mum's cooking claypot rice , lol , yum :D
Nth moree , tmr's church (:
I shall end the post now, bye :D
I've got 999 stars now :D
Prepare to receive it <3
Enjoy your Desaru trip boy.
Can de la you :D
<3
Labels: 3 more hours, way to go boy.



