<body>
Languishing.
Wednesday, March 10, 2010

"Those ageless buried recollections
We transform them and select them
You have yours, I have mine that's fine."


Today in school was hilarious! xD
Got drenched in th morning while running to school :/
The raindrops made my pinafore look like a polkadot pinafore -.-
English in the morning & me & marilyn chiong to do the powerpoint
but in the end , no present -.-
Oh well , i've just finished it & it's filled w/ lovely pictures :D
During reccess , i accidentally grabbed chow's ass :x
I'm sorry kay! It's definitely not on purpose :/

During maths was uber fun xD
Me & marilyn decided to ignore chow cause hor , if we talk to her ,
the world's gnna be a SMALL SMALL world ):
We're kind souls that do not want to harm the people on earth^^
So must zip! :DD

Heheh :D
Headed to marilyn's house void deck for waffles \m/
AAAAAAWEEESOME i tell you!
& when i was on to the bustop ,
i saw a small boy pee-ing on the grass patch at the bus stop :x
Hmm , i think our government should consider installing toilets
at bus-stops too cauuuuse ,
when girls see this kinda thing ,
they tend to yknw ....... ahh , forgeet it -.-

Oh oh ya , yknw the remix music in my playlist?
The remix of 25 songs? xD
These are the songs :
The Black Eyed Peas - BOOM BOOM POW
Lady Gaga - POKER FACE
Lady Gaga Featuring Colby ODonis - JUST DANCE
The Black Eyed Peas - I GOTTA FEELING
Taylor Swift - LOVE STORY
Flo Rida - RIGHT ROUND
Jason Mraz - IM YOURS
Beyonce - SINGLE LADIES (PUT A RING ON IT)
Kanye West - HEARTLESS
The All-American Rejects - GIVES YOU HELL
Taylor Swift - YOU BELONG WITH ME
T.I. Featuring Justin Timberlake - DEAD AND GONE
The Fray - YOU FOUND ME
Kings Of Leon - USE SOMEBODY
Keri Hilson Featuring Kanye West & Ne-Yo - KNOCK YOU DOWN
Jamie Foxx Featuring T-Pain - BLAME IT
Pitbull - I KNOW YOU WANT ME (CALLE OCHO)
T.I. Featuring Rihanna - LIVE YOUR LIFE
Soulja Boy Tell em Featuring Sammie - KISS ME THRU THE PHONE
Jay Sean Featuring Lil Wayne - DOWN
Miley Cyrus - THE CLIMB
Drake - BEST I EVER HAD
Kelly Clarkson - MY LIFE WOULD SUCK WITHOUT YOU
Beyonce - HALO
Katy Perry - HOT N COLD

Gtta go bathe nao!
Or else gnna get in deep trouble when mum's back (:

I gtg! byebyeeeee <3
I loveeee you [:
hehehe.

Labels:





It means you've been strong for too long .

Music!
Open up your ears^^


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Profile!
the girl next door

Photobucket

FL ; ɯıן uuoıɟ
CHIJ St Joseph's Convent
13th May 1995
wine_1218@hotmail.com
Table Tennis.
Facebook
Twitter

Leave a message before leaving! :}

Credits!
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration