
This is the clock up on the wall,
This is the story of us all,
This is the first sound of a newborn child before he starts to crawl.
This is the drug that cures it all,
Blocked by the governmental wall,
We are the scientists inside the lab just waiting for the call.
Well, i'm back from camp!
Camp was kinda fun somehow. Haha, but i really learned alot!
Even though in the camp, they were 24/7 strict,
it was for our own good.
I finally saw teamwork!
Everyone were so selfish on the first day but when time past,
we learn and starts to care(: awesome isnt it?
Word are cheap, actions are expensive. -Quoted from cam(:
haha, instructors, thanks alot uh,
love you guys loads <3
Thanks waimin for taking care of me when my hand was in danger ^^
well, i injured my hand somehow and i couldnt even change pe shorts to track pants -___-
I'm missing LTC somehow.
Went training after LTC,
haha, well, i didnt notice that i could have
fun without bringing my bat there too[:
Sec ones, thank you guys too uh,
starting to step out of your comfort zone.
haha, awesomelicious xD
Bussed home with hannah & sherilyn(:
When i came back home,
i actually dont feel anything.
i even felt that it was just an ordinary day which i come home.
wonder why i felt this way.
Dinner, mapled with chow & chi
& off i go to sleep ^^
At about 12,
It was tiring man. I have no idea why i couldnt get to sleep.
i was just thinking and pondering about stuffs.
I will be lying if i say i dont miss you.
I will be lying if i say i dont love you.
I will be lying if i say i dont wanna see you.
& I will be lying if i said i dont want you.
Well, i know i cant continue like this.
It's so pointless.
Now, i would feel much happier if you dont appear at all.
I wnna get rid of you from my pea brain.
Thats all,
Labels: You will nver be replaced.



