
Perhaps i should.
Some say love it is a river
That drowns the tender reed
Some say love it is a razor
That leaves your soul to bleed
Some say love it is a hunger
An endless aching need
I say love it is a flower
And you it's only seed
Sunday.
Ytd was church, did not go for morning class again:X
So headed straight to chapel instead(:
Did not pay attention, haha & in the end i did not understand:X
Lunched w/ Zhijie, Sylvia, Eva and Jieting.
Haha, Zhijie, you always have us! I will be your bunny , haha^^
Love you loads uh<3
After that was choir, awesome \m/
Bused home w/ gloria.
kor & mum headed to expo's food fair and
brought back BAKUAAA!<3 Yum.
Did the proposal and slept at about 11+
I take a step back and let you go.
I told you i'm not bullet-proof,
now you know.
Monday
Woke up at 8.30, dk why so early also ._.
MSN w/ bin korkor[:
& spammed plurk w/ him!
HAHA, ate char kway teow for lunch(:
Hype-d up at first & had fun.
But i was uber shagg after that.
-The thought of going tmr is like hell man.
I dont wish to talk anymore or rather discuss anymore.
All these, they're not necessary at all.
I'll admit i'm useless & give up kays.
I bet i'll feel better that way.
You guys dont even know how i feel.
Cause it doesnt even occurs to you guys,
so whatever explaination it is, there'll be no impact on me.
I dont wnna play a part anymore, it's so tiring man,
let me have a break.
I better go, ciao ciao;
Labels: Falling apart bit by bit.


