<body>
Thursday, September 17, 2009


Will you walk through it with me?
.
All this time I was wasting,
Hoping you would come around
I've been giving out chances everytime
And all you do is let me down
And it's taking me this longBaby,
but I figured you out
And you're thinking we'll be fine again,
But not this time around
-
You don't have to call anymore
I won't pick up the phone
This is the last straw
Don't wanna hurt anymore
And you can tell me that you're sorry
But I don't believe you, baby
Like I did - before
You're not sorry
No,no,no
-
WOHH, long time never update alr(: came back from genting last last
sunday and well, saw chi 7 times ._. but he doesnt know it's me^^
It was fun there though:D HAHAH.
-
SIXXXTEEEN SEPTEMBER!
-
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY birthday RICHARD LIM JUN XIANG!(:
hahahah, IT WAS korkor's birthday ytd!
& we celebrated it by eating KFC ._.
HAHAHAHHA:D
.
TODAY
Went school today and yeah, nothing special though ._.
Headed to mwl's house downstairs for lunch again(: but this time,
its bubble tea and waffles :X no moneyy T_T cause bro's present
cost a bomb man.
HAHA, omg, mwl, you not bad uhh ^^ laiddat also can bluff chi.
HAHAHA, pro lah you. He neh call me for ONE WHOLE DAY leh.
Thanks for creating peace for me(:
chow, thanks for editing that pic for mee:D
-
-
-
-
your attitude,
Oh well, reflect it yourself.





It means you've been strong for too long .

Music!♥
Open up your ears^^


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Profile!♥
the girl next door

Photobucket

FL ; ɯıן uuoıɟ ♥
CHIJ St Joseph's Convent
13th May 1995
wine_1218@hotmail.com
Table Tennis.
Facebook
Twitter

Leave a message before leaving! :}

Credits!♥
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration