
Needed space to breathe.
If the sun shuts down and decided not to shine no more,
I will still have you.
If we see the last day and they say we gotta go to war,
I'll be fighting with you.
FIRST SEP;D
Got up about 10+ and starts thinking about what we're gnna do tday!
Watch tv, breakfast & slack):
Bathed and while bathing, got a call from sj-.-
Just to accompany her to hm for some stuffs man.
Headed to hm with reg, millie and sj
& meet Wong, Chow and WC ._.
Took my camera and headed to blk 433
after hm^^
OMG, i tell you, staying there, heart can pop out.
Those neighbours, scares me.
Filmed the "three nerds"(: Chow, peapea and millie!
HAHAHAHHA. i tell you uh, those 3, are the most
comical peeps on that day.
I laugh like shyt behind the cameras man.
After filming, peapea came my house and poor lil her,
left her red tie at my house:D & she was so agitated just because
of some weird red tie.
I cant believe it man, still slacking here when there's
history and chinese to finish.
& tmr there's the officials thingy ):
i better go to my hw now(:
bye<3
So hard to read whats on your mind.
It kills all my cells just to think
what you were thinking for
one second.


