<body>
13th september.
Monday, August 31, 2009

D, haiz, 2 more weeks & it'll be your anniversary.
I'll be lying if i say i dont miss you.
I hope you're happy now(: Thats all i wish for.

Mum cried ytd, i felt effing useless. I cant believe
i didnt took the initiative and do anything.
i didnt even do the least i can, which is comforting her.
What kind of daughter i am man. I hope she
could get over it even though i know its impossible.
I hope she wouldnt think about it so much.
It pains me to see those tears rolling down
and never stop.

Thanks mwl, appreciate it.

Ily both.



It means you've been strong for too long .

Music!
Open up your ears^^


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Profile!
the girl next door

Photobucket

FL ; ɯıן uuoıɟ
CHIJ St Joseph's Convent
13th May 1995
wine_1218@hotmail.com
Table Tennis.
Facebook
Twitter

Leave a message before leaving! :}

Credits!
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration