<body>
Holidays
Wednesday, September 3, 2008

HOLIDAYS
This week's holiday is not what i wantedD:
Was sickD: I wanted to go for training and
see all my friends but sick! I wanted to go
out with friends, play, train and more play
and ofc, homework. SICK LEH. i hate it. I
am always sick this year, and i wonder whats
wrong with me lah:/ so sad. felt better today
and tmr, me and mummy will be going out
to the food fair or something. I hope i wont
be more sick tmr): haha even though sick,
i stayed at home and watch so much tv cause
my brother bought lotss of honkong show
which i LOVE it. i finish watching to shows
alr. which is the FORENSIC HEROES2 and
erm. 'DANG GOU AI SHANG MAO' which
is so nice. Its so touching in the end that i
cried:X HAHA. anyway i LOVE LOVE LOVE
THE SHOWS! I cant wait for oct hols so i can
watch watch and MORE watch! haha. i think
thats all. bye!:D
COMPETITION
Ohyah. I forgot to talk about last week's sat
competition. HAHAHA GOOD NEWS! I WON!
haha. i lost actually. but its ok! i enjoyed it very
much and gained experience too as many seniors
and sec 1(s) told me, 'shi bai nai cheng gong zhi mu'
haha i feel that is very fun and kind of felt so relieved
that the teachers didnt come. haha if not my whole
face is TOMATO! I kind of quite like competition.
haha. My opponents are kind too. Except the st nicks
one. haha jokin. she bully me! she know i cant give
back smack so she keep smacking. haha. but i still
enjoyed it:D i hope these competition come again(;
but erm. dont include north zone:S i am so scared):
i really wonder if Marilyn has feelings. she is
not even scared for the competition. haha. i want
to be like her too.. She is such a calm person;)
wheeee. haha. i think thats all. bye bye(:



It means you've been strong for too long .

Music!
Open up your ears^^


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Profile!
the girl next door

Photobucket

FL ; ɯıן uuoıɟ
CHIJ St Joseph's Convent
13th May 1995
wine_1218@hotmail.com
Table Tennis.
Facebook
Twitter

Leave a message before leaving! :}

Credits!
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration