<body>
Tuesday, August 5, 2008

TODAY in school nothing much happen
just that got back my chinese and english
paper. I was very dissapointed with my
chinese. WORKED SO HARD AND GOT
THAT KIND OF MARKS! HATE MYSELF
LAHHN I actually deproved from A1-B3D:
hate hate hate myself lahh!!!! i got 33/50
for chinese. wth lah! and for summary i got
16/25. i alos not happy lah. wthhhhh! I really
super dissapointed lah. hate myself to the
core lahh. the core of the core where there is
magma lahh!!!!! thn after school went to
HG with cha cha, chow, hai Q, xy and abagai.
had quite alot of fun and i bought a blue fish
earring(((: thats all. bye!C:



It means you've been strong for too long .

Music!
Open up your ears^^


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Profile!
the girl next door

Photobucket

FL ; ɯıן uuoıɟ
CHIJ St Joseph's Convent
13th May 1995
wine_1218@hotmail.com
Table Tennis.
Facebook
Twitter

Leave a message before leaving! :}

Credits!
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration