<body>
swimming:}
Thursday, August 7, 2008

Nothing happened in school. just that AE was super
annoying. MR CHAN:/ insulted us and gave us a
sarcastic A,100 MARKS. He was angry just that we
didnt sing with our mouth open wide and we are
not being serious but we are VERY serious alr. during
geog. I heard the answers for geog paper and i really
damn hate it. I lost like about TENN OVER MARKSD:
i hate it lahh. i work so hard and this is what i get.
After school was swimming and we only swim like
less thn 10 minutes and we got up cause there is
rain and thunder and lightning:/ urghh. I want to
swim luhh): After that went to the bus-stop with
shitzu,jasmine and chow. I forgot that it is going
to rain and i wore my slippery slippers. I almost
slipped and fell three times!D: i almost fall at the
bus-stop, when i go up the bus, the bus went so
fast and i slide through in the bus and people was
like looking at me:S was so embarrassed and jasmine
still down there laughing-.- when home in a very
akward way. Walk like a pigeon as being worried
i will fall and i am much slower thn the people walking.
Luckily Jasmine was there accompanying me(:
When i reached home, i was like "FINALLY!"
Thats all anw. BYE BYE(:

Labels:





It means you've been strong for too long .

Music!
Open up your ears^^


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Profile!
the girl next door

Photobucket

FL ; ɯıן uuoıɟ
CHIJ St Joseph's Convent
13th May 1995
wine_1218@hotmail.com
Table Tennis.
Facebook
Twitter

Leave a message before leaving! :}

Credits!
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration